Social Icons

Thursday 29 May 2014

30 Days of submission: Day 8

Is spanking or corporal punishment a part of your submission?
Why or why not?

So now you know, that when I'm in a D/s relationship - discipline and punishment are usually part of the fixtures - in most cases , either one would not be spanking or corporal punishment.
I am a masochistic and anyone who gets involved with me knows from very early on that pain  and impact play sets my sexual senses alight. Pain gets me aroused, I get wet and incredibly turned on when I am spanked, or whipped or just generally hurt by (almost) anything. So I guess bending me over the knee and spanking me in a means to punish me - would not really work.


This said, as masochistic as I might be, I have a very love/hate relationship with caning.
In the right setting, at the right time and in the right mood - I enjoy caning as a sexual experience and pleasure. I can get aroused by it during scene because it appeals to my need for pain and it also creates a bond with my more submissive side... of wanting to be pushed and taken beyond my limits. Caning makes me cry sometimes, it brings out the tears and I love that when I am being very intimate with someone I am close to. I also adore the welts left behind from a caning session.

BUT - there are times I hate caning. Times where I can't think of a worse thing other than being caned. Days where I would beg not to be caned. So,  when I've messed up and truly crossed a line, smashed through a boundary and caning becomes the selected choice for punishment - it does work.
It stops being a turn-on and becomes something un-enjoyable. Looking back on all the years that I've been actively submissive - I can safely say caning has been one of the most effective forms of punishment I've experienced.

Of course, the problem is - any Dominant or partner that ever brought corporal punishment into our relationship would also need the sense and know me well enough to understand when that would work -  and when it wouldn't.


Picture Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

 
Blogger Templates