Social Icons

Tuesday 1 April 2014

How this is going to work...


So, this blog is still so new.
Of course, I'm not a new blogger but this platform is still a baby project and I am a long way off achieving anything close to what my previous 'cyber spaces' have done. Any blog is a work-in-progress though - forever changing, strengthening in both content and readers and I hope you are as keen to follow me on this new venture as I am to lead it...



Life is busy for me. Most days are a continual stream of chaotic hours and mad moments (in this week alone, I've had a poorly little one, a fall-back at work, a major bathroom leak and a damaged kitchen ceiling!) Unsurprisingly, blogging sometimes takes a back-seat. It means that I tend to put my blogs low-down on my list of priorities sometimes- even when really, coming here to write would probably be a very welcome retreat from the chaos that awaits me beyond the computer screen.

How do I tackle my disappearing acts and far-too-many absent days from blogland? Simple... I schedule them out. By doing that it means that I can definitely be posting here every week, often several times a week; keeping my Blog updated, my readers still interested and myself - most definitely sane :)

For the lovely guys and girls who have followed me over from previous blogs - this one is going to be a little bit different, but a positive change all the same.
So, all of you- get comfortable, grab a coffee and lets talk through how this is going to work....

On Mondays, I will log on and write a 'Review Post'.
These posts will be reviews I have personally written (or perhaps in time, you guys might want to submit your own?) on various things. I may choose to review a toy, a book, a film - even another blog. This is a completely new element to my blogging, as The Vanilla Submissive will be the only blog I've done that features these posts.

I'll be moving my 'Q&A posts' but still keeping them. Where some of you may be used to me updating this part of my Blog on a Friday - I will now be doing them on a Wednesday instead. There's no real reason for this except for the purpose of it being something different. For a while, older followers of mine may recognise some of the posts from previous updates as I move certain ones across to here. Everyone is welcome to send in a question at any time during the week and you can read more on how to do this and how this part of the blog works here.

Fridays have a new name. At least, here they do - and they'll be known as 'Fantasy Fiction Fridays'
I bet some of you are smiling already. This part of the Blog is a personal love for myself, too. Fantasy Fiction Fridays will feature posts of erotic fiction or sexual fantasies of my own. These adult, steamy write-ups were a favourite part of my previous blogs and passionately loved and supported by my long-following readers so while they're staying put - they just won't feature as often.

Content Warning: Some 'Fantasy Fiction Friday' posts are usually erotic and graphic and potentially offensive to some readers.

Sundays are a bit of a mix-up. Once a month I will participate in Sinful Sunday. A blog project set up by www.mollysdailykiss.com Unfortunately, I don't have the time, resources or patience to participate too often but I will take part monthly. If you are unfamiliar with the concept and purpose of Sinful Sunday, then follow the link to check it out.

You'll have noticed I've left a few days out in the line up-  Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. I'm leaving these slots free - sometimes I'll come on, update about what's going on for me and my life. These days will be my personal days - to come here, rant, chat, laugh, catch up on other blogs and relax. Occasionally.... they will be my 'absent blogging days' .

So, there it is; the basic round-up on how The Vanilla Submissive is going to work.
For now, I'm going to kick my feet up, listen to some music and relax - while I reminisce on an amazing few days I've just had with my gorgeous man. It's a good life right?!

Catch you all tomorrow for the Q&A!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

 
Blogger Templates