Social Icons

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Q&A: Caging and Confinement

Q. Are you into Caging and Confinement?
If so, why? what about being confined appeals to you?
Is confinement a regular part of your play and what kinds of cages are you most happy to be locked inside of?



A. That's a handful of questions, so I'll answer them in order.
I am definitely 'into' caging and confinement. I'm into restraint in general and think cages and confinement equipment are a great addition and extra mile when it comes to restraint. I suppose, for me- a cage is probably the 'ultimate' restraint.

Why am I into it? Why do I like it? Probably for what I've just written.
With restraint being in my top 3 fetishes, I have an obvious love and attraction to being confined.
While being enclosed in small places might make some people claustrophobic and uncomfortable, being locked inside something makes me feel secure, safe.
I am fond of the cold metal rubbing against my skin, the idea of having to curl up in a small bundle so that I fit snugly - is almost comforting to me. When you are wrapped so closely to yourself that you can feel your heartbeat hit against your knees - that's beautiful, cathartic. An intimate moment with yourself.

Because I am in a vanilla relationship - caging and confinement and even really any sort of restraint doesn't come into play. However in D/s relationships, while I was often restrained, I was less often caged. I suppose in some ways that was good - it made me appreciate the value more when I was confined and the experience was even better.

As for what cages I like; I loathe body-shaped cages which might sound surprising. Sure, they are great for certain sexual acts, like restrained deep-throat and anal. I bet both those things come massively intensified when being completely immobile but that's not what I personally seek from caging. I like small cages , box-shaped, rectangular shaped ones. Sometimes bigger ones. I just ache for that feeling of being enclosed but with the freedom to move a little. I want the feeling of being safe - like nothing and nobody could get to me except for my key-holder. I prefer heavy-metal cages and certainly not flimsy dog-like cages. I am keen of the leather pads that come on top of certain cages too - they definitely come in handy ;)

I also like cages that can fit under the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

 
Blogger Templates