Social Icons

Monday 11 August 2014

Update!


I'm back, after a month's break and I am back with an update, an apology and absolute promise.
I don't really have any excuses for my absence in blogging. I've been busy with the school summer break, I've been lazy and if I'm honest about it all - I suppose I've been a bit unmotivated.
It's a big jump, coming over from the old blog which accumulated a massive amount of followers and likes to starting over at a new place with a new theme.


I was excited for the change which I felt at the time, fitted my life more appropriately but the motivation to continue as a regular Blogger seemed to fail me. Maybe my then vanilla relationship took more of my thoughts than I had to give to the Blog. I genuinely believe I was so heavily concentrated in trying to make my relationship work that I struggled to schedule the time for anything else. I quickly found that what had started out as a freedom escape - coming here to talk about all things BDSM when I was not being a submissive in my private life - was fast becoming a burden. I'd write about Dominance and submission and I'd leave my blogging sessions with a dull, heavy ache in my heart. But, it remains that I've spent a number of years building up my reader base and my plentiful cyber friendships and my absence in our corner of erotic weirdness, isn't really acceptable. So I apologise and with that, I sincerely hope my regular readers are still with me.
You know I'd miss your mails!

So, the update.
This is so exciting for me. Genuinely.
As you'll know already, Daniel and I have had a vanilla relationship for a long time! To give you an idea, November will mark a year since we met. It's been good. Sure, there's been times of frustration, some heated discussions, a few rows and a lot of deliberation but I can't say with any part of me that I regret having that relationship with Daniel. I did realise in time, that I am not suited to being a vanilla woman and the truth is I doubt now that I ever could be. I am almost certain of it. But going through the stages of a vanilla relationship has taught me a lot about myself I didn't know and it's given me an insight into my future, the things I'd want differently from before in a D/s relationship.
Some of you now are sat thinking we've made the decision to split.

Well no, it's not the case. Although, regretfully I feel we've come close to it once.
Instead, Daniel and I have made a joint decision to move our relationship forward in a new way and he has (after a lot of consideration and thought) taken on the role of being the Dominant in our relationship.

Whoa hold your horses, racy readers. We're not quite at the whips and chains stage yet.
Well, maybe just the whips.


It's been only a week (and one day) since we agreed to be a D/s couple. It's been the most secure week of our relationship in nine months. At least, in my opinion and I think Daniel would say the same. We are happier, more settled. There is a calmness about us and a security that feels stronger than it was before. A week is nothing, it is a miniscule amount of time in what I hope will be a lasting relationship but it's a starting block. We're at the initial taster session - claiming a glimpse into how our future could be and we're liking it.
Prior to making the decision that has essentially transformed us, we'd become more experimental. Daniel had found an appreciation for bondage, rope and even pain sensation by the time we took on our current roles. He'd given us both the opportunity to explore parts of Dominance and submission together and I feel confident that he's confident in his choice to take the control.
I hope that he is.

It's early days, so much so I feel wary of even marking it on the calendar yet but already I feel good about things. Daniel is a good man, everything about him is wonderful and I'm excited to watch him  transition into the incredible Dominant I am already sure he will become. I am hoping to the best kind of submissive he could ask for in return. He deserves the kind of love and appreciation my heart is aching to give to him. There'll be bumps in the road, mistakes on both our parts and amazingly special highs. I'll be sharing it all with you, as often as I can.

So, we're down with the apology and we've covered the update and even started the premise of my promise. So here's the rest -

You will be hearing more from me, my blog will be updated regularly. (Scouts honour!). I am blessed to have the opportunities to share the wonderful parts of my life with people who have given their support for a number of years. You are not just readers and statistics on my Blog 'overview' page. You are friends, like-minded individuals. You are encouragers, inspirers, supporters and sharers. Thank you for being a part of my world and for being the driving force behind my online presence.


 Picture Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

 
Blogger Templates