Social Icons

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Q&A: "Where are you?"

Q. I've noticed you've been very quiet on the new blog even though you've explained you're now in a D/s relationship. I thought you would be posting more regularly but it hasn't been the case. Is your relationship with Daniel still a D/s one or have you guys gone back to having a more vanilla kind of relationship? I'm sure your more regular blog visitors would love to hear an update.

A. When I logged on to my emails a couple of nights ago, I realised I had over forty questions waiting to be answered on the blog. I chose to answer yours this week because while you and several others may like an update - more to the point is that you probably deserve one. I apologise for my frequent absent spells since moving to the new blog.
To answer your question, Daniel, or 'Sir' as I'll now refer to him on here; are still committed to having a Dominant/submissive relationship. As can be expected with any couple taking the path of power-exchange, there have been several bumps in the road and I suspect  I won't be wrong in saying it's likely we have many more hurdles to jump over yet but for now things are good.
Our biggest and perhaps only real issue we've had while trying to establish a smooth transition from vanilla-to-D/s relationship has been inconsistency. I believe firmly we've both contributed to the cracks in our dynamic up until now but we are working together to correct things with the keen desire to strengthen our relationship and achieve the lifestyle we both want. However, where things have not been so certain and there's been concern about whether we can solidify our dynamic - my motivation to find the time and effort to blog, has been less. Until much more recently, I haven't genuinely known my feelings enough to write about them and while I regret not posting as frequently as I would have liked to in the last few months, I also know my relationship needed and has benefited from the time and effort I've been trying to put there, instead.

Sir and I have spoken about the amount of time I spend blogging, and I have been asked to put the blog on my list of priorities from now on.

Thanks for taking the time out to email me, I hope you'll continue to visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

 
Blogger Templates