Social Icons

Saturday 25 October 2014

I am..... happy.

It can be difficult to get back into the swing of things when you've been out of something for so long.
I guess Blogging became much like that for me, once my submission and lifestyle choices changed so much. I went from being a blog fanatic, with a huge readership and credible online presence to being a silent partner in the cyber-world of BDSM. But then, before I had plenty to say, sometimes I had too much to say. And suddenly, all that changed because becoming a 'vanilla' person meant my thoughts and voice about the lifestyle became quieter. My mind was quieter.


~Fast forward to here, I can't begin to explain how much this has changed again. My life is forever evolving - and at the moment, it's happening in ways I can't properly comprehend. I am happier than I could have imagined being. Life is blissfully good.

So, I logged on today for the first time in - well, quite some time. I found that people were still coming here, readers still showing their interest in my blog. It was a good surprise and I can only hope that some of the reader views come from people who've always regularly visited. And if so, then you'll know about the changes, the decisions, the relationship highs and lows over the last year. Twelve months ago, I got in touch with a man who changed my life. You'll find the more detailed version of our 'love story' throughout the blog pages so I won't bore you with a repeat run-down but in the short nut-shell version, Daniel* and I started our relationship as two very different people trying to maintain a very unstable vanilla relationship. We have evolved into a like-minded couple, venturing down the route of D/s - it's been an incredible journey, and I am confident it can only get better. It's been a rocky path and we've had our fair share of challenges but we've settled at a place we can both be happy at and so I have a profound feeling this is just the start of Sir and I.

I'm going to leave this post as a relatively short one because while there's so much to say, it would be better said over a period of time in separate posts. This update and first-in-forever blog post is merely me taking the time to rekindle my love for blogging, in the same way Sir (Gosh, that feels so good to write!) has rekindled my desire for submission.  I am in a happy, peaceful place, under the guidance and love of a Dominant who has exceeded any expectation I could ever have had. I am effortlessly in love with a man who can only serve to better me as he is so wonderful himself.

I am committed, devoted, loved, protected.... I am elated.





Picture Credit




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

 
Blogger Templates