Social Icons

Wednesday 3 September 2014

30 Days of submission: Day 13


Day 13: Is sexual availability, being available to your partner any time he or she wants, part of your submission? Why or why not? Are there limits to this?

When I submit, I want to submit completely and I want my Dominant partner to have all of me, always. I guess this means that sexual availability is usually always very present in my Dominant/submissive relationships.

Of course, I always want to right to remain able to use my safe word if needed (although I've very rarely used one.) My sexual appetite can vary dependant on whether I'm feeling poorly or hurting but I would trust my Dominant to know me well enough that he wouldn't ask sex of me if he believed I was physically unable to and neither would he want it for himself during such time. So this still equates to me being sexually available to him at any time he desired. In fact, I really enjoy the idea that my partner could literally whisper in my ear that I should bend over and allow him to take me - just randomly at any time of the day. It's one of the hottest parts of practicing D/s - never knowing when you will simply just be taken but knowing you'll love it every time.

Picture Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

 
Blogger Templates