Social Icons

Sunday 22 June 2014

30 Days of submission: Day 11


Do you include service as a part of your expectations of your submission? How do you define service? What does it mean to you? If not, what is it about the concept of service that is not for you?

I can only be under the impression that every submissive and Dominant has a different idea about what 'Service Submission' actually means. For me, personally, it is about performing an act or 'service' which makes the life of my partner easier. When I am being submissive to a partner, I demand a lot - he has to carry the weight of a lot of responsibility within our relationship - I therefore, strive to return the effort he puts into our dynamic by doing things that make it easier for him to relax.

I will want to take care of the majority of the housework and chores. I will want to prepare the dinner, bring him breakfast in bed. Make his coffee, just how he likes it. Make sure his drinking glass is always full. I will iron his clothes, I will lay them out for him. Take off his shoes, massage his feet, rub his shoulders after a long day at the office. I want to run his baths, set the shower for him.

I never expect praise or gratitude for the acts of 'service-orientated submission' I do. It becomes a natural part of my submission that is done without thought or search of thanks.


Picture Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

 
Blogger Templates