Social Icons

Sunday 8 June 2014

30 Days of submission: Day 10.

Does any element of BDSM occur as a part of your submissive relationships? How do you feel about BDSM? Is it core to your submission, peripheral or non-existent (other than the submission part)?

Someone mentions BDSM to me and I'm there, like "Give me some of that!"
I'm a 'kinkster' through and through. I love power-exchange in general, completely even outside of sex - but then combining that powerful element of Dominance and submission with sex is quite incredible.  I welcome it into my bedroom any day of the week.


I suppose it was the BDSM element of the lifestyle I love now, that first found me.
Even at the very start of my sex exploration when I was younger, I felt unfulfilled through 'normal' sex. It was bland and it didn't excite me. The very first time I experienced kinkier sex, my entire attitude to sexual relationships changed. Rough sex was working for me. Even if we take the 'kink' out of sex completely - I know I'd still want the vanilla sex to be hard, fast and a little bit rough!

Of course, naturally kink has become a much more influential and desired part of my life. I have a list of 'loves' as long as my arm when  it comes to BDSM and there's not a lot that I'm afraid of or wouldn't want to try. I'm into everything from mental erotic BDSM play to steel restraint, medical fetish, edge play, fantasy rape, impact play and so forth. Kinkier sex for me, is a massive arousal trigger and gives me the opportunity to connect with my submissive nature on a more personal, intimate and vulnerable level.

I've had relationships without it, and to an extent - my current relationship borderlines on non-kink but it's still something I crave and will likely always love doing with someone.


Picture Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

 
Blogger Templates