Social Icons

Friday 27 March 2015

Why I choose submission


Control is the centre piece of my life and it is the foundation of which keeps my feet grounded.
It is something I rely on - to make my days run smoothly and effortlessly; to instil and encourage my wealth of self-confidence and peace of mind. It is the pivotal point of which I govern my entire life around - but I do not have it, I do not own it and it is not mine...



I made the decision some time ago to release my control and instead, allow the man whom loves me the opportunity of responsibility. He accepted my offer of submission and his duty to Dominance since, has led us both to enjoy a blissfully happy relationship. Despite the interwoven complexities of a power-exchange dynamic like ours - when asked by outsiders to define the structure of our relationship, it really comes down to something very simple - Sir leads and I follow.

In the modern day era of now, where we, as a majority are taught to fend for ourselves and be adequately self-sufficient, some may view my lifestyle choices as old-fashioned and chauvinistic. While I can see the mild connections between myself and a 1950's housewife, more often others fail to understand the reasons beyond tradition that enable me to choose to live life in a way that deeply fulfils me.
I do not submit to Sir to remain traditional and having a Dominant/submissive power exchange is not something we have chosen to do as to casually live out our relationship in a time capsule. My submission was not born from an inner fight against feminism or a rebellion against women's rights; instead, it is a part of me so deep rooted that when discovered it, I could not choose to live my life any other way - and I wouldn't want to. I believe it is my true calling to serve.

In my servitude to Sir, I am surrounded by opportunities to feel better, be better and live better. It encourages me to evolve and grow and prosper beyond what I could have dreamed possible some years before finding myself. It gives me purpose and reason and ambition. More than this, through serving him, I learn to love and I learn that love can be something so much more meaningful, powerful and beautiful when it is truly felt in such intimate ways. Sir is forever showing me new facets of my own personality for through his guidance, he leads me to discovering parts of myself I would have long neglected upon my own path. Life is more beautiful under Sir's leadership.
In being given the chances to submit to him; I am given the freedom of expressing myself completely. I can expose my soul before him without fear of judgement. Sir knows and understands all my secrets, my deepest desires and darkest fantasies. Often, he will share them with me and offer the time for us to connect through an exploration of some of our most wildest dreams.

My submission is less about sex than it is living, though.

Through submitting, I no longer half-exist, just gravitating through my days with no real accomplish. Now, from the moment I open my eyes to the time I close them again, I am always reaching for the next small milestone; achieving a command he's earlier given, accomplishing a rule he has set out for us. I am always working towards something with the expectation to succeed. There is ambition in submission that can not be met in other ways.  There is satisfaction that can not be known without his Dominance.

It is never easy to explain to people who have not ventured the same journey as us, how fulfilling a relationship like ours can be but it is a deeply moving and connective love that exceeds the ordinary boundaries of love and commitment. It is a way of loving and being that allows us both the opportunity to flourish under our promises to one another. It is something that inspires us, pushes us and occasionally tests us but essentially, it is something that makes us, defines us - something that is us.

Being his submissive means I am forever moved, inspired and loved; and I choose to live this way because I am confident no other way can be so beautiful as that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!

 
Blogger Templates